DENTAL BRACES TREATMENT (ORTHODONTICS)
Orthodontics is a dentistry specialty which diagnoses crooked teeth and discordant chin form and works to prevent them. Crooked teeth brings out some risks for oral health as well as speking disorders, biting, chewing problems. Poorly cleaned teeth while brusing cause decays and gingival diseases. Orthodontic treatment is important not only for appearance but also for oral hygiene and health. We aim to provide you to regain healthy smiling by following and treating orthodontic problems by our orthodontics department.
CONDITIONS REQUIRING ORTHODONTIC TREATMENTS
-ın situations when the anterior teeth are too onwards and lips can not touch each other.
– multiple teeth gaps
– If the teeth overlap and not settle properly
– The situation when large gaps occur between lower upper incisors while closing
– Inability to articulate some sounds without distortion in teeth
– when the gaps are larger between frontal incisors
– loss of frontal milk teeth because of fallin down or hitting
ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT PROCESS
Disorders that concerns with jaw are generally hereditary. In such situations, treatment process begins according to the age of patient. Orthodontic treatment is applied to patients in adolescence who have problems on upper or lower jaw. The treatment for adults is implemented by the cooperation between orthodontics and surgery.
If pacifier, baby bootle or finger sucking habits are maintained too long, these may cause orthodontic disorders. Early treatment is so substantial in such cases. Skeleton disorder can be prevented by usin a simple dental apparatus.
OUR TREATMENT SERVICES IN ORTHODONTICS DEPARTMENT CLINIC
-Treatment with transparent plaques
– Treament of jaw articular disorders
– Treatments for Lips – cleft palate
– Lingual (invisible braces fixated to inner surfaces of teeth) treatments
– treatment with moving devices
– treatments with metal and transparent capped braces
Dental braces are aparatus which enable teeth to move by strenghtening the teeth with braces stuck on teeth and wires going through them to annihilate teeth permutaiton disorders. Available in metal or porcelain. Adults generally prefer porcelain as it is more aesthetical.
These peculiarly produced smootheners are almost transparent. They are produced special fort he patient and replaced in every two weeks. After every replacing, teeth appearance progress to ideal. Treatment process is 1 to 1,5 year long.
ADVANTAGES OF INVISALIGN
-It has a comfortable usage.
– It has a better appearance comparing with metal dental braces.
– It can be removed anytime and teeth can be brushed comfortably.
– It causes no irritation into mouth.
This dental brace is a type of treatment placing braces and arc wires to inner layer instead of outer layer. This is the mostly prefered type by the patient who does not want the braces and wires to be seen from others.